The Malaysia eVisa was created to make it easier for citizens who qualified nations to visit Malaysia. All you need to do is visit our website page because the entire application process is completed online. Applications for a Malaysia eVisa are operated in 5 to 6 business days, and the majority of them are accepted. Any port of entry will allow you to enter Malaysia. You must present a printed copy of your approved eVisa together with your passport when applying for a Malaysia e-Visa. You must also present evidence of sufficient finances, a ticket for your return travel, and housing documentation. Both the Malaysia e-Visa online application and your trip to Malaysia require the use of the same passport.
Firstly, we have to clear ourselves with the actual means of eVISA. It is an online website that encourages to apply online without visiting to embassy and tourist who wish to visit or enter Malaysia they can use this electronic visas.
- Single entry Visa
- Multiple entry Visa
- Transit Visa
- Visa on Arrival
- Apply Online
- Share your documents with us on our website
- Pay Online
- Wait for the procedure
- Get your visa
Our website contains all relevant information about Malaysia eVisa and everything you may need to know.
- Boarding pass
- Sufficient funds for your expenses
- Returned flight ticket
- Accommodation proof
You may have to pay a different amount for a Malaysian eVisa, depending on your visa category and nationality. Malaysia’s eVisa, which you can apply for by yourself without visiting an embassy.
Visit our official website and follow the instructions. You can even track the improvement of your eVisa application. You can also use your passport number or visa number to verify the status of your visa.
- Simple and practical online process
- increased processing speed
- No need to deliver documents in person
- reliable online payment method
- straightforward to store and manage
- less chance of having a visa rejected
Foreign citizens who wish to visit or stay in Malaysia are subject to the following entry conditions:
- Passports or travel documents with a maximum validity of six months will be accepted.
- Get a valid VISA
- Sufficient funds so that you can afford to stay in Malaysia for an extended time.
- The applicant is not on Suspect List or STLD (Stolen Travel Document)
- The applicant is not considered to be a banned immigrant.