Malaysia’s government offers the eNTRI (Electronic Travel Registration & Information) online facility to Indian nationals who wish to enter Malaysia. You will receive a confirmation eNTRI when you register for it, and you must present it when you arrive in Malaysia. You will only be permitted to enter Malaysia on direct flights from India or via airports in Brunei, Singapore, or Thailand if your eNTRI is granted.
Malaysia eNTRI Visa
- a 15-day maximum stay.
- A three-month validity.
- The processing time for visa applications is 5-6 business days.
- One entry per person is allowed.
Being that the Malaysia eNTRI visa for Indians is obtained online, it is advised that you have scanned copies on hand. To scan the documents, you can also use Cam-scanner or other applications. The following documents must be submitted while applying for a Malaysian entry:
- The size of a passport. You can look at the blog for the Malaysia visa photo.
- Scan your passport’s front page.
- Reservation for a return flight confirmed.
- You need proof of your accommodation in Malaysia, such as a hotel reservation.
- In the case of a minor, a birth certificate is necessary.
- Evidence of enough funding.
- You might need to submit further paperwork, depending on your country.
Business eNTRI for Malaysia – Additional Documents
- Covering Letter printed on Business Letterhead.
- Recommendation letter.
The following are the unique characteristics of a Malaysian eNTRI visa:
- Available to citizens of mainland China.
- Applicants from any country except Singapore and Malaysia may apply.
- Three-month expiration date.
- Allows for a 15-day maximum stay in Malaysia.
- It is only suitable for one entry into Malaysia.
- Appropriate for transient stays, tourism, and professional endeavors.
- Only go beyond the first 15-day stay without being renewed or extended.
How To Apply For an eNTRI Visa for Malaysia?
Visit the website to start your application. Let’s take a look at how to start your Online visa Application on our website:
- Visit our website page to apply for your Malaysian eNTRI visa. To confirm, we will email you.
- Start the Malaysian visa application process.
- Give your data.
- Personal Details.
- Describe Your Travel Background
- Organize your lodging in Malaysia
- Take a look at your application.
Points to Remember
- Take a color copy of the eNTRI with you.
- eNTRI Reapplications are not permitted for three months after the initial application.
- For this visa to be valid, you must fly directly from India to Malaysia.
- You can enter Malaysia by land or air through Singapore, Thailand, and Brunei.
- Through this visa, you may enter Malaysia only once.
- A Multiple-entry visa is required to enter Malaysia again.