eVisa & eNTRI Application
Malaysia eVISA is a way for you to apply for a visa to Malaysia online. It’s a convenient,
electronic program that allows you to apply for your visa whenever it’s convenient for you.
Online Malaysia eVisa Application
Southeast Asian beauty Malaysia is known for its beaches, rain forests, and rich cultural diversity. Numerous Indian nationals visit Malaysia for a variety of purposes, including tourism, business, and education. It’s crucial to comprehend the prerequisites and application process for a Malaysia visa for Indian citizens before planning a trip there.
Citizens of several nations can enter Malaysia without a visa for stays of various lengths. However, in order to enter Malaysia, nationals of a few nations must first get a visa.
To simplify the visa application procedure, the Malaysian government has introduced the eVisa and eNTRI (Electronic Travel Registration & Information) systems for specific countries. While the eVisa enables a stay of up to 30 days, the eNTRI visa is only good for a single entrance and is only good for 3 months.
You should check with the closest Malaysian embassy or consulate in your country or visit the official website of the Malaysian immigration department to learn if you need a visa to enter Malaysia and what kind of visa you need. The Malaysia eVisa Application Centre (VFS Global) in your nation or the official website of the Malaysian immigration service both accept online visa applications. It’s crucial to apply for your visa well in advance of the day you want to travel because processing dates might differ.
When going to Malaysia, Indian citizens can apply for one of three different types of visas.
1. Tourist Visa: Indian citizens visiting Malaysia for pleasure or holiday are granted a tourist visa. The visa can be renewed for an additional 30 days, giving it a maximum 30-day validity.
2. Business Visa: Indian nationals visiting Malaysia for business, such as to attend a conference, meet with clients, or transact business, are granted a business visa. The visa can be renewed for an additional 30 days, giving it a maximum 30-day validity.
3. Employment Visa: Indian nationals who have obtained employment in Malaysia are granted an employment visa. The visa has a six-month maximum validity period and a five-year maximum extension period.
Indian citizens can apply for Malaysia visas in the following ways:
1. Online Application: Via the official web page of the Malaysian embassy or consulate in India, you may submit a request for a visa online for Malaysia.
2. Visit the Malaysian embassy or consulate in India to submit an application in person for a visa to Malaysia.
3. Travel Agent: You may also use a travel agent to apply for a visa to Malaysia. Depending on the sort of visa you apply for and the embassy or consulate you apply to, the processing period for visas ranges from three to seven working days.
Fee for Malaysia eVisa For Indian citizens
Depending on the kind of visa and the length of stay, different Indian citizens must pay different visa fees to enter Malaysia. Single-entry and multiple-entry tourist visas cost $60 and $85, respectively, in visa fees. $115 is the visa price for business visas.
Indian citizens may get a Malaysia eVisa upon arrival.
In Malaysia, Indian citizens may also apply for a visa on arrival (VoA). The VoA option, however, is exclusively accessible to Indian nationals traveling to Malaysia for leisure and staying for no more than 15 days. The cost of a visa is $60.
In order to apply for a visa upon arrival, you must meet the following conditions:
1. Possess a valid Indian passport with a minimum remaining validity of six months from the date of entrance into Malaysia.
2. A round-trip or forward ticket.
3. Documentation showing you have the money to sustain your stay in Malaysia.
4. A confirmed hotel booking or other travel arrangements. 5. An image the size of a passport on a white backdrop.
Extension of Malaysia Visa for Indian citizens
You can submit an application for a visa extension if you need to prolong your stay in Malaysia. At least seven days prior to your visa expiration, you must submit an application for a visa extension. The typical length of the visa extension is 30 days.
You must physically go to the Malaysian Immigration Department to apply for a visa extension and provide the required paperwork:
1. A completed application for a visa extension.
2. A passport that is valid for at least six months from the date of entry into Malaysia.
3. An authentic Malaysia eVisa.
4. An image the size of a passport on a white backdrop.
5. Documentation showing you have the money to finance a prolonged stay in Malaysia.
6. Record the accommodation arrangements.
7. A copy of your flight schedule.